Transition and Employment Designee (TED) Required Training
2022-2023 Course: Register Here
All TEDs are required to complete this new training course. **New course is only for TEDs who DID NOT complete the training in 2021-2022 school year.
The purpose of this training is to give information and tools needed to fulfill the statutory requirements of the TED role for a school district.
In this course, you will learn more about:
- The difference between the TED and other school staff
- The role of the TED within a school district or shared service arrangement
- The requirements of the TED
- Tools and resources that will support implementation of the TED requirements
- How to develop an individualized professional development plan to further build capacity in transition
As you work through this course, you will learn more about the TED requirements while completing knowledge checks and participating in discussion questions. You will complete one module at a time before you can move to the next module.