Transition and Employment Designee Required Training
COMING SOON! **NEW**Transition and Employment Designee Required Training
**All TEDs are required to complete this new training course as this replaces the old set of 3 courses
The purpose of this training is to give information and tools needed to fulfill the statutory requirements of the TED role for a school district.
In this course, you will learn more about:
- The difference between the TED and other school staff
- The role of the TED within a school district or shared service arrangement
- The requirements of the TED
- Tools and resources that will support implementation of the TED requirements
- How to develop an individualized professional development plan to further build capacity in transition
As you work through this course, you will learn more about the TED requirements while completing knowledge checks and participating in discussion questions. You will complete one module at a time before you can move to the next module.
You will have 90 days from your enrollment date to complete this 2-hour self-paced course and an additional 6 hours of professional development in a transition priority area of your choice.